(click on the above categories to view more)
Save the Date for our TCAA Day on the Hill
Join the TCAA Board of Directors, staff, Advocacy Committee and our team of lobbyists from Winning Strategies Washington as we descend on Capitol Hill. You will have the opportunity to meet House and Senate members from your state and those who have been strong advocates for TCAA. Stay tuned for a formal invitation, agenda and information on travel and hotel accommodations.
When: March 28-29, 2017
Where: Washington, DC
Latest Ask Traumacare
- Coming Soon:
- Stop the Bleed Survey - opening on 1/23/17
- Recently Closed - Pending Report:
- Trauma FTE Survey
- ICD-10 Workload
- Trauma Program Manager Workload
- Reports Available:
Annual Meeting Committee
- Development of Annual Conference Content. View the completed agenda here.
Member Services Committee
- Reviewing the 2017 Fellowship Applications
Injury Prevention Committee
- Assembling the content for April's webinar - "How to Develop an Injury Prevention Program
- Created the newest Ask Traumacare - "Stop the Bleed"
Pediatric Trauma Center Committee
- Study - 2016 Resources for Combined vs. Stand Alone Pediatric Trauma Centers. Please visit this link by 1/30/17to complete the survey.
Have you viewed the new chapters in the Finance Manual? Updates include, Chapter 10 titled Maximizing Professional Billing in Trauma Care and Chapter 11 titled Observation Placement for Injured Patients.
Click here to access the full manual.
In response to enthusiastic demand and to supplement the existing and highly successful Trauma Medical Director Course, the Trauma Center Association of America (TCAA) is launching The TCAA Advanced Medical Director Course. The inaugural edition of this course will be offered at our 2017 annual meeting and will be held on May 4-5, 2017. Led by an experienced and dedicated faculty, the course curriculum will include selected areas of hospital and professional finances, performance improvement, team management and leadership. The teaching style will emphasize selected readings, case discussions and adequate time for detailed discussion of all topics. Participants will be invited to submit case studies for group analysis and discussion.
The TCAA Advanced Trauma Medical Director course will be limited to 20 participants. Completion of the existing TCAA Medical Director course is a pre-requisite. Register here.
- March 30th: Burns, presented by Dr. David Meagher
Upcoming Trauma Conferences